January 13, 2012

Random Pictures of British Columbia at or near Fountainview :)

Ouside of my dorm room window :)

I woke up to this beautiful sight one Sabbath morning!

A trip into Lillooet :) This was on our way to the AMAZING vegan hotdog stand ;)

And again... :)

The apple orchard after a good snow last winter :)

It looked so perfect. Like it belonged in a Chronicles of Narnia scene!

Outside of my room. I love how it is forever changing. Every day i wake up to something different!

On my way down to school one morning. That is one of my good friends - Mt. Askim

Dorm room window again :)

Blooming orchard last year. When the orchard starts blooming like this this year, we'll know we're getting close to GRAD! :D

I hate that the date on my camera is so intrusive in this picture. :) I miss the green grass!


The orchard is blooming but Askim has snow! I love Canada <3

On a drive back from lillooet :)


Seaton Lake on Junior/Senior last year! :) We wakeboard in glacier water - Canada style ;)

Jr./Sr. again

On the way to school a couple of weeks ago! :)

And again...

I'm pretty sure we got a great storm out of this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment