January 31, 2012

Las Vegas, here we come! (soon)

     We leave at 5:15 this afternoon for our big Las Vegas tour :) I cannot wait to get into the USA! Life is pretty great today. I got 2 of the 3.5 hours I work off so that I can finish packing. I did all of my laundry this morning, and managed to fit all of my stuff in one small little roller carry-on (plus my purse, backpack, sleeping bag and pillow).
     I can't wait to talk to my mom! I get my phone back when we come into the USA. It will be about midnight eastern time when we cross so I guess i'll have to wait till tomorrow but still. :) I have church history, then a free period, then marriage and family, then we leave! I miss home a lot, but I am still loving it up here for the most part. Las Vegas will be awesome!

Gotta go! Talk to you all shortly!

Btw, I got elected as one of the two trip documenters for our mission trip, so i will post a link to the blog when I get it set up! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment