January 27, 2012

Life is. SO. GOOD! :D

English Vocabulary test? Check. English 12 provincial worth 40% of my grade? Check. Health 12 final? Check. NO MORE HEALTH 12 OR ENGLISH 12? CHECK! WOO HOO!

     Hello second semester of my senior year! Wanna be friends? I freaking love you! 144 days until the last day of school. WOOT WOOT WOOT! Tummy is feeling a little better today. We have school on Sunday but that's totally fine since I only have Marriage and Family class this sunday. 

     My new schedule this semester will consist of Church History, Marriage and Family and Physical Education. I. Love. My. LIFE! Hahaha Can't wait till grad. Can't wait to see my family again. Can't wait till Las Vegas tour. (we leave Tuesday I think...) Can't wait to be able to text again. Can't wait for our Senior mission trip! I'm going to Honduras (which i found out yesterday is completely paid for now too :D) I love being a senior! You know what I will love more though? Being a freshman again!! :D For now I am enjoying life. Appreciating every day here at Fountainview because no matter how much I can't wait to leave, I will probably miss it at some point once I'm gone. Lol :) The Hinds family is here for the weekend too! What a nice surprise!! :D 

     Pet pieve of the day? When you are emailing someone and they don't reply for like a month. Haha so yeah...

Fact of the day: My mom is the coolest. Anyways...

This morning I read in James 4. What stuck out to me was how God answered my question about prayers that seem to go unanswered.

When you ask, you receive not, because you ask with the wrong motives, that you may spend what you get on your pleasures. - James 4:3

Thought for the day... :)

1 comment: